- Introduction and General Terms
- What information will Jungle Property collect about me?
- How will Jungle Property use the information they collect about me?
- When will Jungle Property contact me?
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
- Will Jungle Property share my personal information with anyone else?
- Offensive or inappropriate content on Jungle Property website
- How long will Jungle Property keep my personal information?
- Can I find out what personal information Jungle Property holds about me?
- Cookies Policy
In order to provide you with the full range of Jungle Property services, we are sometimes collect information about you.
- what information Jungle Property may collect about you;
- how Jungle Property will use information we collect about you;
- when Jungle Property may use your details to contact you;
- whether Jungle Property will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
As set out above, Jungle Property is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from the JungleProperty.co.uk website, such as newsletters, competitions or message boards we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, E-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Jungle Property to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes on particular pages we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information (e.g. if you are registering for an online account). When we do this we will specify further on these pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Jungle Property will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for "service administration purposes", which means Jungle Property may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- to personalise the way Jungle Property content is presented to you;
- IP addresses may be used to identify the location of users and also to block disruptive use;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on JungleProperty.co.uk. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Jungle Property proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
Jungle Property may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Jungle Property can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to the website, e.g. on Jungle Property message boards;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Jungle Property services (participation is always voluntary);
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below).
Jungle Property won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Jungle Property. However, sometimes Jungle Property uses third parties to process your information. Jungle Property will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Jungle Property will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, Jungle Property may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Jungle Property reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Jungle Property may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Jungle Property.
Where you contribute to the website, Jungle Property will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Jungle Property holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
c. Jungle Property cookies and how to reject cookies?
A list of the main cookies that JungleProperty.co.uk sets (and what each is used for) together with ways to minimise the number of cookies you receive will be published on this page.
The Red Brick Building
Morlands Enterprise Park
Last Updated : February 2011